Sunday, August 28, 2011

All you need is LOVE

In life...all you need is

Here is a short list about what I loved about this weekend:

A great camping trip filled with amazing weather, plentiful friends, a long float on the river, and kids exploring the great outdoors.

I love (although might regret) that now when my son sees my friends he claps and shouts "Yea! The margarita moms".

Getting immersed in a good book.

S'mores made with Andes mints - very refreshing.

Kids catching crawdads.

Bacon & beer pancakes for breakfast.

Dogs having a fun play date.

Seeing my son doing an amazing job riding his bike without training wheels.

Thinking about friends and family all across the world.

Kids faces with ice cream mustaches, sticky marshmallow lips, and/or streaks of dirt.

How a shower feels after a long weekend away.

Getting to hold a newborn baby for the first time and remembering when my kids were that little. 

Sharing a fun moment with two great friends and their baby.  Getting to see how their hearts swell with the love of their newest addition.



What did you love about your weekend????

No comments:

Post a Comment