Saturday, October 8, 2011

Girls Craft Day

Hip hip hooray for crafting day. Recently I got together with a few of my friends to do a few hours of crafting, have a nice meal out, and then watch the movie Bridesmaids. What a blast! 

Here are our projects:

My 2x4 pumpkins for fall

Back of my 2x4 pumpkins for Halloween

Sarah's vampire handouts for kids Halloween party (she made 50!)

Jen W getting a jump start on Christmas

Lacey's wine bottle pumpkins (finished product had twine around neck - super cute)

Katie's pumpkins

My BOO pumpkins

Turn them around and they are my fall pumpkins

My children's boo footprints

Katie's photo box (outside)

Katie's photo box (inside)

Unfortunately I am a slacker and didn't get Lori's door hanger - but it was super cute.  (I'll blame it on the whip cream vodka and orange soda.)

I must give pinterest most of the credit for my projects.


1 comment: