Monday, October 31, 2011

Two more Halloween Crafts

Just wanted to share 2 more crafts that were completed for Halloween.

The first was letting the kids decorate some wood masks I picked up from Joanns.
At first I was nervous because it was 'big girl paint' (i.e. not kid friendly washable stuff) but I gave in to my fear (of having a permanently blue/green/red kitchen table) and went with the flow. They really enjoyed themselves and were creative.


I figured if they got to play with paint, mommy should too so I painted a few wooden letters. (They took a few coats to get a decent color.) The polka dots were made with a pencil eraser which was super simple and easy to clean!


I'm not sure how I will arrange them - maybe hot glue them together???  The key to the dots is 'less is more' because you can always add but you can't take away. I tend to over do it so it took some control to stop!

I hope you had a safe and Happy Halloween!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment